Well, last night I had to rip back about 7″ of work on the front of the Pink-O-Roma Glimmer Tee that I have been working on. I had cast on the front on Sunday after finishing the back Saturday at my knitting club. I was cruising right along until yesterday when I was organizing my knitting bag and found the needles I was suppose to be using for the body of the sweater. And I realized that I never changed needles after the ribbing. Bummer! So a frogging I went.
Luckily, the 7″ I had to frog was completed in just 2 days so I it didn’t hurt too much.
Here is a picture of the back and the sleeves showing how the pattern is working up on each. You can see that the pattern on the sleeves is much wider, but I knew that would happen.
I also really like the detail on the raglan decreases.
If all goes well I should have this sweater completed by the end of the weekend.
My rating: 3 of 5 stars
Another mystery solved. Again, I was able to solve this crime, but not until the last 10% of the book, which is how it really should be. As I look back the author did lay down clues along the way, but they didn’t give it all away too early in the book.
I have now read 4 of the 5 books in this series and found them very cozy. They are very easy fast reads that you don’t have to think too much to get through, and sometimes you just need an easy read.
I definitely would recommend this series and author to others interested in a quick murder mystery.