Sorry no pictures today, Flickr was down when I tried to upload them at lunch. Bummer.
I have been knitting a lot and I am finally making some progress on the knitted top with cable, you know the one that I kept having to frog because I wasn’t using the right needles. I am nearly finished with the back, I just have the mock neck to complete. Hopefully the front will go quickly and I will have a new summer sweater to wear in a week or so.
I have also been knitting on Green Gable. I am at the point where I have to knit, knit, knit the body. I added a few extra decreases for the waist because when I tried it on it seemed to big, I just hope it isn’t too small. I am also planning to add a few increases for the hips once I get to my waist. This sweater should be finished in the next few weeks as well.
The Berry Bliss socks are also coming along, after doing some frogging that is. I thought the pattern was simple enough to knit in public, but I guess not. I had to frog back about two inches because somehow I forgot a yarn over or something and didn’t have the right number of stitches. I have fixed the mistake and am now working on the cuff ribbing for sock #1. I haven’t done the short-row heel on sock #2, but hopefully that will be done by the end of the week.
I so want to start some new projects, but I think I will focus on these three until they are complete. Next on my to do list will be Tomato, Wicked, the Icarus Shawl, and another pair of socks.